Ruger GP100 Double Action Revolvers are among the most comfortable-shooting pistols on the market. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and grip system permits repeated firing with minimal shooter fatigue.
Easy on the hand AND the budget, all GP100 Revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls -- no side-plates -- and frame widths that are beefed up with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them as rugged and reliable as they are easy to shoot.
GP100 Double Action Revolver Special Features:
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned black rubber Hogue® Monogrip® provides non-slip comfortable grip
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation, shot after shot
- Easy takedown with no special tools for simple maintenance and assembly
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips
- Heavy, full-shrouded barrel
- Blued finish
- Hard plastic case included
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Revolver, double action
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 4.2"
- Barrel style: 5 grooves, 1:18.75" RH twist
- Frame: Alloy steel
- Grips: Hogue Monogrip
- Sights: Adjustable rear / ramp front
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Overall weight: 2 lbs., 8 ozs.