• Bear Guard Professional Bear Deterrent


Excl. tax
UPC: 729258505159
Availability: In stock (1)

BEARGUARD™ PROFESSIONAL BEAR PEPPER SPRAY BEARGUARD™ has replaced SPIKE™ Professional (no longer available). Our PROFESSIONAL bear deterrents offer maximum range and power against wind penetration. Each BEARGUARD™ unit releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray to the bear.


Contains 1% Capsaicin plus relatedCapsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada Spray distance of over 20 feet 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model Non Flammable Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached Proudly assembled in Canada

0 stars based on 0 reviews